Pipette pullers for patch clamp

Theo Schoenmakers theos at sci.kun.nl
Mon Dec 19 11:55:42 EST 1994

Does anyone out there have something to say to the Narishige pipette
puller PB7? I know there has been a thread about pipette pullers a while
ago, but the main conclusion of that thread was that Sutter's pullers are
the best. That might be, but we don't have the money to buy them. So we're
looking to cheaper alternatives that still provide a good, reproducible
pipette quality? Does the Narishige puller fit the bill, or are there yet
other pullers we might consider for the budget (let's say up to ~$3000).

Thanks,
Theo Schoenmakers