Patterns

Fri Dec 23 12:17:18 EST 1994

Dear Peter,
Rotating polygons of actin have been observed before, and may be related
to your observation. See:

Kuroda, K. (1964). Behavior of naked cytoplasmic drops isolated from
plant cells. In: R.D. Allen & N. Kamiya (eds.), Primitive Motile Systems
in Cell Biology, New York: Academic Press, pp. 31-41.

which I think shows this. Let me know if not.
-Dick Gordon, U.Manitoba[Dec23,94]