search for pancreas

Magid tabatabai magid.t at
Wed Dec 28 11:10:23 EST 1994

Couple of days ago, I was showing off the ease of access to information
on Internet, to a friend of mine (Eurpean surgeon who is doing a
reserach on pancreas in U.S.)
He asked me to find any article related to pancreas.

I used Archie and telneted to , but doing a search
on pancreas returned zero match.
I am kind of baffled and can not understand, how could it possible that
one not be able to find info, on part of a human body on the net.
I will appreciate if someone can tell me what tool I need to use and
where do I need to look to find info on pancreas.

magid.t at