Complex I

MOLECULAR NEUROBIOLOGY LMN at ICHCMNS.CMNS.MNEGRI.IT
Fri Feb 11 10:20:43 EST 1994

Does anyone have, or know anyone who has, either a good antibody against, or
the cDNA of, the 51kDa subunit of complex I (i.e. the one with the NADH binding
site)? Any suggestions/offers much appreciated.

FAX:   +44 91 222 6222
Phone  +44 91 222 8201
Email  S.J.Eaton at uk.ac.newcastle
Mail:  Dept of Child Health
       University of Newcastle upon Tyne
       Framlington Place
       Newcastle upon Tyne
       NE2 4HH
       United Kingdom

ComplexI sounds like an interesting protein(s) to us.
What exactly is it? I should appreciate some information/references.
Thanks for your help.

Alberto Luini
Laboratory of Molecular Neurobiology
fax: +39 872 578240
phone: +39 872 570355
email: lmn at ichcmns.cmns.mnegri.it
mail:	Laboratory of Molecular Neurobiology
	Consorzio Mario Negri Sud
	S. Maria Imbaro (Chieti) 66030 Italy