mouse EGF receptor sequence

David Adelson davead at prospect.anprod.csiro.au
Mon Feb 21 22:13:52 EST 1994

I am interested in PCRing up portions of the mouse EGF receptor gene.  I
have found that there is no complete sequence for the mouse EGFr on the
genbank or EMBL servers.

Can anyone out there provied me with a complete CDS for the murine
epidermal growth factor receptor (aka c-erbB1)?  If you have information
as to it's genomic organisation, such as intron/exon boundaries I would
appreciate that as well.  Alternatively if you can suggest PCR primers
capable of amplifying the portionn of the gene sequence containing the
tyrosine kinase domain of said receptor I would be happy to hear from you
as well.

If you can help, please reply directly to me by Email.

thanks,

Dave Adelson.Ph.D.
Senior Research Scientist

  |  Dave Adelson                E-mail: davead at prospect.anprod.csiro.au |
  |  CSIRO Division of Animal Production                                 |
  |  Locked Bag 1, Delivery Centre                         __            |
  |  Blacktown, 2148, AUSTRALIA                           /. \_______    |
  |  "You can't hold a man down without                  < <_/       )   |
  |  staying down with him."  Booker T. Washington        \__________/   |
  |Any opinions expressed herein would probably be regarded as heretical |
  |by the CSIRO and are therefore disclaimed by said organisation.       |