expression gene homeopatic

Tomas Orta biologia tjorta at udo.uunet.ve
Fri Jul 15 21:35:47 EST 1994

HELLO EVERYONE

	Currently I`m working with aspects relationated to
reproduction in freshwater prawn (Macrobrachium sp.). I have
ablationated some specimens to induce the sexual maturity. Since of
the cicatrization the ablationated prawn regeneratedan antenule in the
site of eye peduncle. This phenomenum is observated in Drosophyla
melanogaster owing to alterations in the homeopatic gene expression.
I`m not know on this genetic mechanisms in the higher crustacean.
Anyone, can inform about this mechanisms in crustacean?.
	Yoor help is much appreciated. Many thanks.

LABORATORIO DE CARCINOLOGIA
UNIVERSIDAD DE ORIENTE
ESCUELA DE CIENCIAS
DEPARTAMENTO DE BIOLOGIA