Fatty acid derivatization of signal transducers

David Adelson davead at prospect.anprod.csiro.au
Mon Jul 25 16:21:18 EST 1994

Can anyone steer me towards a recent review or research paper which deals
with the function of the myristyl or stearyl groups found on some signal
transducers, eg pp60src.  Alternatively, if you have an opinion on this I
would like to hear it.

Cheers,
  |  Dave Adelson                E-mail: davead at prospect.anprod.csiro.au |
  |  CSIRO Division of Animal Production  * "All opinions are my own"    |
  |  Locked Bag 1, Delivery Centre        * If you don't like my logic,  |
  |  Blacktown, 2148, AUSTRALIA           * use your own.                |