Mol. Bio. GRE Subject Test
tinalyn marie malecki
tmalecki at unm.edu
Tue May 3 20:53:03 EST 1994
Has anyone out there taken the GRE Biochemistry,
Molecular Biology subject test? (*Not* the Biology one, which is
If so, can you please tell me:
- How did you like it?
- What kind of format does it have?
- How would you assess the level of difficulty and on what
criteria do you base this assessment?
- Was there a lot of structure identification on the
- Did it concentrate on plant or animal metabolic pathways?
- Did the molecular genetics section concentrate on
eukaryotes or prokaryotes?
- Was it necessary to know distinctions in genetic processes
between specific prokaryotes or eukaryotes?
- What percentage was mathematical genetics problems (e.g.,
recombination frequencies or linkage disequilbrium)?
Any info would be appreciated.
More information about the Cellbiol