FILAMENTOUS PROTEIN BOOK

Dr. Dennis Goode GOODE at ZOOL.UMD.EDU
Mon Nov 7 18:08:47 EST 1994

Most books on filamentous proteins are focused on cell motility, such
as Dennis Bray's Cell Movements (1992) Garland Publishing, which is
excellent. For microtubules, see Hyams & Lloyd Microtubules (1993) or
Dustin's classic: Microtubules (1978) Springer-verlag, which is still
useful. Alberts et al. Molecular Biology of the Cell has an excellent
section on cytoskeletal filaments that I suspect was written by Bray
also (He hasn't paid me anything for the commercial).

-DG