Pictures of simple cell structures?

Chris Tanski ctanski at quest.arc.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 8 16:50:28 EST 1994

I'd like to know if anyone knows a location, on the net, FTP, Gopher,
WWW, whatever where I can get pictures (in TIFF, GIF,PICT format...) of
simple animal and plant cells. I am a high school biology student and so
the pictures would simply need to show an animal and/or plant cell with
the basic parts indicated. I'm sure there must be some pictures on the
net somewhere, if someone knows where, please let me know either via this
newsgroup or to my email address. Thanks.

Chris Tanski
--
Owner of Listserv list GOLF-L at UBVM.CC.BUFFALO.EDU
Owner of Listproc lists BICYCLE at LIST.CREN.NET and SKI-L at LIST.CREN.NET