liver dna

Victor Nee vnee at walrus.mvhs.edu
Wed Nov 9 13:46:35 EST 1994

I was wondering if anyone knows about an experient where you extract DNA
from liver cells.  I might do that for a school project, but I'm not too
sure how to go about doing it.  I heard that there was a procedure for this
lab in some magazine between 1993 - 1994, but I couldn't find it at the
library.  I would appreciate any help anyone can give me.

--
This posting is my personal idea.  It is not a reflection on Monta Vista
High School or the 'Fremont Union High School District.'

Victor Nee   vnee at walrus.mvhs.edu