riboprobes to tubulin

Martin Kennedy mkennedy at chmeds.ac.nz
Mon Oct 10 17:16:08 EST 1994

In article <07OCT94.23007348.0117 at sjumusic.stjohns.edu>, "Trombetta, Louis D" <ZHLTPHS at sjumusic.stjohns.edu> writes:
> Does anyone know where I can get a tubulin probe? either a or b
> thanks
>        Lou

Lou-

I accidentally cloned 840bp of the 3'end of human alpha tubulin, in both
orientations, when I was doing 3' RACE to try to clone new homeobox genes!
So, you are welcome to these clones if they are any use.  They are in
Bluescript, so should be fine for riboprobes - though I've never used them.
Let me know if you want them.
--
Cheers,

Martin

VMS News - V6.0-3 (14-Mar-1991)
NEWS>New Group: alt.destroy.the.earth.   Register? (Y/N)
NEWS>Y
NEWS>Boom!!!!!