Bioreactors for cell and organ culture

Marc Brande brande at SDSC.EDU
Thu Oct 13 11:40:08 EST 1994

Try Neal Pellis, University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston and
also NASA Johnson Space Center, Houston. They developed the device you
mentioned. I had Neal as a graduate instructor in immunology.

Marc C. Brande, M.S.       SD3D Email List:3D Imaging
San Diego 3D Imaging Group To subscribe/unsubscribe:sd3d-request at
3840 Camino Lindo          To post a message:sd3d at
San Diego, CA 92122        Email:BRANDE at SDSC.EDU   Voice:619-587-4830