Cell/Developmental Biologist Job Opening

Thomas D Kocher Thomas.D.Kocher at UNH.EDU
Tue Oct 25 15:07:07 EST 1994

DEPARTMENT OF ZOOLOGY
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE

Applications are invited for two tenure-track faculty
positions.  We seek a MARINE ANIMAL ECOLOGIST with a
strong background in ecological theory, experimental
design and quantitative analysis whose research focuses on
estuarine and/or near-shore coastal systems.  We seek a
CELL/DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGIST whose primary research
focus is the molecular analysis of signal transduction
pathways; candidates using Drosophila, C. elegans,
zebrafish or marine model systems are particularly
encouraged to apply.   Active involvement in research and
graduate education, and a strong committment to
undergraduate teaching are expected.  Teaching
responsibilities are normally one large course, an
advanced specialty course, and a graduate seminar each
year. UNH has strong programs in marine research and
education supported by excellent facilities.  Review of
applications will begin January 1, 1995.  Submit
curriculum vitae, names of four references, and statements
of research and teaching interests to: Faculty Search
Committee, Department of Zoology, University of New
Hampshire, Durham, NH 03824.  UNH is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and encourages
applications from women and minorities.