HELP! Interesting molecular transport argument...

anthonyp at scripps.edu anthonyp at scripps.edu
Thu Oct 27 17:52:48 EST 1994

In article <38mmla$3fm at nntp1.u.washington.edu>, <kantola at u.washington.edu>
writes:

> In article <38lu3s$9qk at riscsm.scripps.edu>,  <anthonyp at scripps.edu> wrote:
> >
> >It's so cute when their little lightbulb goes on, istn't it Kieth?
> >

> My, aren't we condescending; wouldn't it be a shame if reactions like
> these stopped students from asking questions on the 'net?
>
> Angie Kantola
> Grad Student, Biochemistry

My apologies.  I did not intend it as condescending...I genuinely thought it
was cute.  It was the way it was said (written) with those exclaimations and
question marks after it.
It is a normal trait of people that when idea occurs to them, it is a brand-new
idea.  It is the pleasure of teaching to see what is an old, tired idea to you
as a suddenly brand-new one in the eyes of a student.  I can see where my
comment could be construed as you did.  And I am sorry.
Students such as yourself and jason certainly should ask questions on the net.

-tony