Image analysis of the cytoskeleton

Martin Hanf hanf at ips.id.ethz.ch
Mon Oct 31 13:35:02 EST 1994

Hi,

I'm working on the digital analysis of cytoskeletal
structures, obtained form confocal laser scanning
microscopes. So far I developed an segmentation
procedure which is capable to handle the very noisy
fluorescence data. Unfortunately, the number of 3d-images
at hand is very small. It would be of great help to have access
to some other samples in order to test the algorithm. Any pointers
where I could find some, references, discussions would be appreciated.

	Thanks in advance

			Martin

Dipl.Phys. Martin Hanf
Interdisciplinary Projectcenter for Supercomputing,
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich
Clausiusstr. 50
CLU B1
8092 Zurich, Switzerland
Tel.:     (+41) 1 632 5573