Bringing frozen cells into US from abroad

Dr. Wayne Streilein, by way of gottlich at vision.eri.harvard.edu Richard Gottlich WayneS at VISION.ERI.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Sep 6 12:13:36 EST 1994

Dear Faculty,
        An investigator from Israel will be joining my laboratory in
November, 1994, to study the effect of the ocular microenvironment on T
cells that are antigen-specific and mediate experimental allergic
encephalitis and uveitis in rats. She needs to bring frozen T cell clones
with her and needs advice about getting these cells past U.S. customs. Has
anyone had experience in this matter? annd if so, could I have the benefit
of your advice?

        Thanks

        Wayne Streilein

Dr. Wayne Streilein