Plant tissue culture

JFrank777 jfrank777 at
Fri Sep 9 22:33:03 EST 1994

In article <773942550snz at>, Solo at
(Clare Grant) writes:

You could call up Sigma Chemical Company and request their catalogue on
cell culturing as a start. You can also call MicroForest, Inc. in San
Diego CA (1-800-80-MICRO) which specializes in plant cell culture. Good

More information about the Cellbiol mailing list