CLONING?

gillotte at EARTH.MEDCOLPA.EDU gillotte at EARTH.MEDCOLPA.EDU
Tue Apr 4 17:40:08 EST 1995

Newsgroups: research.cell-biology
Subject: Re: CLONING?
From: gillotte at earth.medcolpa.edu
Date: 4 Apr 95 18:39:22 -0400

In article <R_DOVER-0702951515430001 at mac006087.lif.icnet.uk>, R_DOVER at europa.lif.icnet.uk (Robin Dover) writes:
> In article <3h7flk$rm0 at ixnews2.ix.netcom.com>, T.Page at ix.netcom.com
> (Christopher Haley) wrote:
>
>> I am looking for information, pertaining to the subject of the cloning
>> process. If any one has such info, or knows where I could find it on the
>> net, I would be greatfull!
>> Please E-mail me at:T.PAGE at ix.netcom.com
>
> Cloning what?
> Cells, genes, plants, frogs?
>
> --
> Live forever or die trying

for example, if you want to clone frogs, arrange for a male and female to meet
in water, play little romantic music (Mozart)and wait.  If you properly set up
your experiment, after awhile, you will have many clones (frogs).

First try this, the next time I will give you the protocol for cells or genes
if really you are interested.