Myc (or other) fusion vector

Artur Kania ak990140 at SPECIALK.IAIMS.BCM.TMC.EDU
Thu Apr 6 15:20:47 EST 1995

Fellow biologists,

I have cloned what looks like a Drosophila sugar/peptide transporter. I am
intersted in expressing it in culture to see whether it localizes to the
plasma membrane (and also do some biochemstry on it). I don't have an Ab against
it yet and would like to detect it using an epitope tag/antibody system (eg. Myc).
I would like to make a construct such that myc is C terminal to my protein  and
express it in Drosophila S2 cells. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to
proceed ?
(References and vector names would be very helpful)

		Thanks in advance

Artur Kania
Department of Molecular and Human Genetics
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX   USA