Gif request

Micha Op de Beeck mopdebee at zorro.ruca.ua.ac.be
Sat Apr 8 08:21:01 EST 1995

Hello!

I am a student at the University of Antwerp, Belgium, and I am doing a
little project on cell motility.

I am looking for GIFS (or other format pictures) that I can use for my
documentation, about the lamina basalis (basal lamina), haptotaxis, chemotaxis,
 gifs of embryos (I don't care what stage they're in, as long as it looks human)
, the neural crest,

also:

Gif of a melanocyte;
Gif of a blastula, also a gastrula;
Gif of Purkinje cells in the cerebellum
Gif of a neuroblast;
Gif of a cell with pseudopods (preferrable a human cell)
Gif of a glial cell;
Gif of a tumor cell

If anyone could provide me with resources for all of this (gopher
sites, FTP sites, WWW sites) I would be most grateful
Please reply to me personally, because I don't read the newsgroups every day..

Thanks in advance,

Micha Op de Beeck, student bio-medical sciences at the RUCA campus,
Antwerp, Belgium.  For more information on the RUCA campus,
go  http://zorro.ruca.ua.ac.be