Hepatitis "A" Vaccine ?

festus at wasatch.com festus at wasatch.com
Tue Apr 11 19:52:31 EST 1995

I have heard rumors that a vaccine has been created for Hep "A" ( not gamma globulin ). If so, please
let me know. I am seeking any information that might be out there on such a vaccine. please note: I am
not well versed in medical jargon, so if you have any info for me, please keep it in simple terms.Thank
you.

                                                                                              Again, thank you in advance,
                                                                                             Clayton Christopherson
                                                                                              (festus @ wasatch.com)