Gangliosides and tyrosine kinase

C Webster mphcw at
Thu Apr 20 07:31:52 EST 1995

I'm posting this request for my girlfriend,

"I have been working on the signal transduction pathways of gangliosides. I
would like some background information on the various gangliosides especially
GD1a. Any information and references would be greatly received"

Anybody wishing to give information may contact me at c.webster at or
Lorraine direct at her email address: lorraine at

Lorraine Cobbe
lorraine at

Mr Craig Webster, Department of Chemical Pathology and Immunology
The Old Medical School, Thoresby Place, Leeds, LS2 9JT
Tel:- 0113 2 923285              email (work):- c.webster at
Fax:- 0113 2 335672                    (home):- cwebster at