Inhibiting Interactions between Integrins and Neo-synthesized Fibronectin

Guido SERINI, M.D. SERINI at cmu.unige.ch
Tue Apr 25 12:44:24 EST 1995

I would like to block interactions between integrins and different
neo-synthesized fibronectin isoforms by coating specific mAbs on culture
dishes just before plating my cells.  In such way I do hope to be able to
inhibit interactions between integrins and growth factors neo-induced
fibronectin isoforms.

Is it the correct approach to the problem?
If yes, which kind of plastic dish have I to use?

Technical and strategy comments are welcome.

Thank you very much  in advance for your suggestions.

                   Guido SERINI
                   Centre Médical Universitaire (CMU)
                   University of Geneva