Mailing List for HOX Antibodies

Tom Anderson BAbCO at ix.netcom.com
Thu Apr 27 18:41:29 EST 1995

Berkeley Antibody Company (BAbCO) is in the process of developing a
family of antibodies against vertebrate HOX proteins, using funds from a
Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grant from the NIH.  To date
we have produced antibodies against five of the HOX proteins, and are in
the process of generating many others.  We are compiling an e-mail and
fax mailing list to inform interested researchers about the antibodies
as they are being produced.

If you would like more information about the antibodies or would like to
be on that mailing list, please respond to:

	babco at ix.netcom.com

Thank you very much in advance.