Probe to Rabbit Endothelial Cells

Cardeza, TJU, Derrick Grant Grant2 at JEFLIN.TJU.EDU
Wed Aug 2 09:46:23 EST 1995

We are currently starting a project where we need to recognize endothelial
cells and their receptors in situ either by antibodies or cDNA probes.  I
was wondering if anyone knows where I can obtain antibodies or probes to
rabbit vessels that would recognize, vascular endothelial growth factor
(VEGF), receptor or protein, or von Willebrand factorl, or PCAM.

Thank you.

I am an Assistant Professor of Medicine
At the Cardeza Foundation for Hematological Research
Thomas Jefferson University
Philadelphjia PA