Open Position

Dave Jensen davej at SEDONA.NET
Wed Aug 9 10:08:59 EST 1995

My company has been retained to find a senior marketing executive (10+ yrs)
for a $50 million client company in the cell biology reagents business.
This person will have a strong life sciences background combined with both
a strategic planning and market analysis experience. New product launch,
licensing of new technologies from academia, and team/people leadership are
all critical in this role.

For a different client company in cell biology consumables, I am seeking an
experienced Product Manager in the 4-6 yrs experience range. Please contact
me for more details.

Best regards

Dave Jensen

                    Search Masters International
------------Biotechnology Executive and Scientific Search------------
(520) 282-3553 Phone (520) 282-5881 Fax (520) 282-0219 Fax On Demand
         http://www.bio.com/hr/search/Credentialsheet.html