chromatin condensation and cleavage--#2

LOCKSHIN, RICHARD A YPRLBIO at sjumusic.stjohns.edu
Mon Aug 14 12:04:34 EST 1995

see also Earnshaw, nuclear changes in apoptosis, Current Opinions
in Cell Biology 7#3:  337-343
Walker et all Biochem Cell Biology 72: 615-623 (1994)
Richard A. Lockshin/Dept. Biol. Sci. St. John's U. 8000 Utopia Pkwy
Jamaica NY 11439 USA/Phone 718: 990-1854/ Fax 718: 380-8543
[email address may change soon]