Source of crude avian collagen antibody?

Curtis Herbert cherbert at
Tue Aug 15 04:23:03 EST 1995

In article <3v0vvg$h0u at>, donaldma at
(Donald Martin) wrote:

> Hi!
> I was just wondering if anyone out there would have or know of sources of
> crude antibody to collagen, preferably avian collagen.  We would like to
> use this in tissue sections looking for disruption of collagen matrices.
> Any info in the subject is greatly appreciated!
> Thanks in advance!
> Don

A very good source for this sort of thing is the developmental studies
hybridoma bank(DSHB).  My old catalog shows several crude antisera against
avian collagens.  To get a look at their catalog: or fax Karen Jensen @ DSHB at
319/335-2077.  For nonprofit organizations, the prices are cheep cheep