Chamber for TIme-lapse

Michael Binks m.binks at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Aug 17 10:31:27 EST 1995

Dear all,

We have been trying to make time lapse records of cell-cell clustering.
However the events generally occur over periods of 12-24 hours, and we
have had great difficulty in maintaining pH and temperature in small
volumes without evaporation over these periods.

Does anyone have any advice ? In particular we are trying to find out
whether there are any commercially available sealed microscope chambers
with a depth of 0.2-1 mm.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Michael Binks
Department of Immunology
University College London

Michael Binks                                E-mail:m.binks at ucl.ac.uk
Department of Immunology                     Tel:  071 636 8333x3204
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON                    Fax:    071 636 5481
Windeyer Building, 46 Cleveland Street
London W1P 6DB