Free Radicals and Antioxidants

Paul Linehan linehan at ceph.cephb.fr
Sat Aug 19 12:15:47 EST 1995

with respect to aging, the only factors known definitely to influence aging
are exercise and a good diet and reducing food intake. Mice fed ad libitum
live shorter lives than mice on a reduced calorie diet. with respect to
antioxidants, I vaguely remember (ie I can't find the reference) a study
done in Finland where subjects were given vitamin D. Result: their life
expectancy was actually reduced.

With respect to "Network marketers"... in my opinion they are  living proof
that man is descended from slime and should be treated as such..

Yours.

Paul...