Free Radicals and Antioxidants

Brendan and Abigail Burge baburge at interlog.com
Sat Aug 19 11:53:34 EST 1995

I am looking for some background information from health care
professionals on the viability of antioxidants in the fight against
disease and aging. Recently, I have been approached by members of
Interior Design Nutritionals (a network marketing group) who are touting
the benefits of their products. Is this another "health care fad" or is
there some truth to the articles I have been reading in various health
related publications? I am specifically looking for response from
individuals who have no links with any companies in the production and
distribution of these types of "anti-aging" products. Thank you in
advance for any feedback you can offer. Please respond via return e-mail
to baburge at interlog.com.