Cell proliferation

Torsten Boerchers borcher at uni-muenster.de
Sun Aug 20 09:11:59 EST 1995

In article <9508091524.AA17118 at ing.ula.ve>, salmen at ING.ULA.VE ("Salmen H.
>Siham ", Prof. Fac. de Medicina) wrote:
>
>>  Hi
>>  Does anyone could inform me about where to find information on
>>  Cell proliferation determination without any radiactive mterials?
>>  I wold like to substitute for ever the H3 using.
>>
>>  Thanks
>>
>>  Siham Salmen M.D

You may want to look at some alternatives to BrdU, the KI67 antigen,
which is strongly linked to proliferation:
Key et al., Assessment of cell proliferation by means of an enzyme-linked
immunosorbent assay  based on the detection of the Ki67 protein
J. Immunol. Meth. 177, (1994) 113-117
Torsten
                          Torsten Boerchers                            /
    _/  _/_/_/ _/_/_/    Institute of Chemical- and Biochemical Sensor/
   _/  _/     _/   _/   Research (Molecular Biology Group)           /
  _/  _/     _/_/_/    Mendelstr 7, D-48149 Muenster, Germany       /
 _/  _/     _/    _/  Fax: +49-251-980 2890 Phone: +49-251-980 2876/
_/  _/_/_/ _/_/_/_/  E-Mail: borcher at uni-muenster.de              /