Help! Introduction Biology?

R. R. Ronkin rronkin at
Thu Aug 24 18:49:08 EST 1995

I think these are all Linnaean species. If so, the proper form should be
Homo sapiens L. if Linnaeus's name for the species is still legitimate,
and Homo sapiens (L.)  if his description is recognized but the name has
since legally changed.  The rules follow the International Commission on
Zoological Nomenclature.  I don't understand the question marks in your

R.R. Ronkin
rronkin at