need human endometrial cell line MD-E

Chuck Miller rellim at MAILHOST.TCS.TULANE.EDU
Tue Aug 29 11:04:48 EST 1995

I am searching for a human endometrial cell line called MD-E. It is derived
from an endometrioma. If you can provide or help me find this line (it's
not in ATCC catalog) I will be grateful.

Chuck Miller

Dr. Charles A. Miller,  rellim at
Bionet.Toxicology News Group Discussion Leader
Dept. Environmental Health Sciences
Rm. 374, Center for Bioenvironmental Research
School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
Tulane University Medical Center
1430 Tulane Ave. Box SL29
New Orleans, LA 70112
Ph. 504-585-6942, Fx. 504-585-6939