nuclear stain

M.Patel M.Patel at
Wed Aug 30 09:20:47 EST 1995

I am looking for a simple histological stain to show nuclei of 
fixed cultured cells.  I can think of a fluorescent stain, Hoechst 33258, 
but would prefer to use an ordinary light microscope.

More information about the Cellbiol mailing list