coiled-coil in French ?

User PC pc at
Wed Dec 13 05:08:56 EST 1995


I am searching for the French equivalent of the term "coiled-coil" used by biochemists to designate an helicoidal protein structure ? 
Does anybody know what is the appropriate term use in French ?
Many thanks by advance to anybody who could answer this so-crucial question for me !

More information about the Cellbiol mailing list