Mechanical Low-speed centrifuge

Alan Eugene Davis adavis at saba.kuentos.guam.net
Tue Dec 19 06:13:40 EST 1995

Ricardo Azpiroz (azpiroz at U.ARIZONA.EDU) wrote:
: I know I have seen crank-driven mechanical centrifuges. This was when in
: college at the Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana in Mexico. The
: centrifuges looked extremely simple and NOT homemade, so I'm sure sombody
: out there manufactures them. The U.A.M. has a home page on WWW. Try the
: name of the university on a search, or go to education, then latin
: America, etc. Maybe someone there can help.

A school science supplier in Honolulu, Hawaii---I think the name is Hawaii
Chemtech---can supply these hand crank centrifuges.  Certainly you can
find the name of such a supplier in the Yellow Pages.

Otherwise email to me and I will try to locate this address.  It took
some searching to get this information.

Adavis at saba.kuentos.guam.net
Alan Davis
"An inviscid theory of flow renders a screw useless,
but the need for one nonexistent."