PGE assay

Dr. Gordon Dent 100326.1674 at CompuServe.COM
Fri Feb 17 03:22:52 EST 1995

Ron,

> The AChE-linked technology from Cayman has proven superior to
> other labs HRP linked reagents, at least in our hands.

I certainly agree with you on that. I guess the technology is
still covered by patent so that other companies can't use it so
it's unfortunate that Cayman's range of assays is rather narrow.
A good range of sensitive leukotriene EIA and cytokine EIAs using
the AChE (acetylcholinesterase) system would be most welcome.
(Let's hope Mr Cayman is listening <g>.)

Gordon.

--
Gordon