Tyr Kinase Activity in PMNs

Steven Debol MicroBio sdebol at lenti.med.umn.edu
Sat Feb 18 16:59:19 EST 1995

If anyone has used anti-phosphotyrosine antibody to measure
tyrosine kinase activity in neutrophils, and wouldn't mind
answering a few questions, I would appreciate it if you
would email me.

I am using the PY-20 antibody to immunoprecipitate phosphorylated
proteins and then using 4G10 to probe them on Western blots.  Although
my signal to noise ratio is much better than using whole cell
extracts, I seem to be missing some important proteins reported
in the literature.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Steve Debol                       "Your picture's in my wallet and
Dept. of Microbiology              I'm sitting on it--if that isn't
University of Minnesota            love I don't know what is."
sdebol at lenti.med.umn.edu                              --Frank Burns