Anti-Viral Research Monoclonal Antibodies for Sale

Amplicom amplicom at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 11:25:36 EST 1995

Hi
This is Michael Shih from PharMingen. PharMingen is a leading supplier for
varieties of mAbs( CD, apoptosis, tumor suppressor, signal transduction,
oncogene etc).  We are expanding our product lines to infectious disease.
I find your products fit perfectly to our expanding product lines. Would
you be interested in licensing these reagents for resale. I have many
years of experience on Herpesviruses(HSV, CMV, PRV. IBR, CMV, MDV).
Your prompt response are very much appreciated.
Thank you very much

Michael Shih
Senior Scientist/Molecular Biology
PharMingen