Research position

SIAMAK TABIBZADEH tabibzadeh at rics.moffitt.usf.edu
Tue Feb 28 08:57:10 EST 1995

We are interested in an individual with experience in molecular
biological techniques. We are interested in identification of the genes
implicated in human implantation and menstruation. The interested
individaul should be familiar and experiences with such techniques as
Differential display, PCR, RT-PCR, Northern, Southern and Western blot
analysis, 2-D gel electrophoresis, cloning and sequencing. The
interested individuals can send their resume to 813-979-3085 or call Dr
Tabibzadeh at 813-979-7237.