Cell Bio images for WWW course

Mark Dalton mwd at cray.com
Fri Jan 6 07:38:35 EST 1995

	Hi! I am currently in the process (and should have been done (^8)
with a WWW Cell Biology Course.  The course will be freely available
to all on the net or for non-profit usage.

	What I want/need are images of cells, cells in mitosis and meosis,
Organelles, membranes/membrane proteins.  These do not have to be scanned
images, or 'real' pictures, (just accurate information).  I have drawn
about 7, so far, and they will be public available, when I get done
writing the course.

	If anyone has pictures to contribute I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Mark
Mark Dalton       CH3-S-CH2 H                      H      O       H
Cray Research,Inc.      |   |                      |       \      |
Los Alamos,NM 87544     CH2-C-COO    //\ ---C--CH2-C-COO    C-CH2-C-COO
mwd at cray.com                |       |  ||   ||     |       //     |
                            NH3      \\/ \ / CH    NH3    O       NH3
                                          NH
URL = http://lenti.med.umn.edu/~mwd/mwd.html