Run a BBS? Want full Internet for $24.95/mo?

Peter French p.french at ARNIE.CFI.UNSW.EDU.AU
Thu Jan 12 16:41:35 EST 1995

>> This article was an automated post.  Any posting in unrelated newsgroups
>> is an error, please disregard this article if it is off-topic.
>>

>This sort of advertising crap to this, and related, newsgroups is getting
>out of hand!
>
>BAH

I agree, it is time that we all sent back a no-nonsense message to these
commercial companies so that they think twice about automatically posting
this irrelevant drivel - I have already told BBS what I think - otherwise
this newsgroup is just going to be an electronic catalogue of junk mail,
and I will not be subscribing, thank you.

Peter French, Centre for Immunology, St Vincent's Hospital, Sydney