Diferential stains

Washington dos Santos spkawds at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Jan 13 10:54:40 EST 1995

In article <3eul0p$2jd at newsbf02.news.aol.com>, jnc66 at aol.com (JnC66) says:

>Does anyone know what stains I diferential should use for CNS cells.

There are a panel of antibodies against different cells CNS cells (astrocytes,
glial cells etc) have you tryed to see if you can ger any tqhat work in your
system  (I don't know which animal are you using)? double labeling would be a
nice way of showing the cell and the virus.

>I'm
>investigating wish cells are infected by a virus i'm working with. If
>anyone could help me in what stains I should use for the diffrent CNS
>cellsand macrophages.

Some times the distinction of microglial cells and Mo is more dificult !

I would apreciate it and you would save me many