Microtubule Associated Proteins

Sakir Humayun Gultekin shg at pipeline.com
Thu Jan 19 22:30:31 EST 1995

In article <gbpubopa.4.00124FBA at euronet.nl>, Edmar_Weitenberg writes:

>This is the first time I use this system. I am looking for names and
addresses
>of experts on Microtubule Associated Proteins MAP1, MAP2 and tau.
Especially
>in relation to Alzheimer Disease.I would appreciate if anyone could help
me out
>with this so I can contact these people.
>Thanks very much, I hope this works.

- About tau and AD, you should certainly try Ken Kosik in Harvard Medical
School. You can easily find his address in one of his papers. Try:  Proc.
Natl Acad Sci  1986, 83: 4044-4048 (I don't know if his address changed
after 1986 ; one of his more recent papers may be more helpful)

Z. Altun