Impact of Growth Factors (the journal)

davis at wehi.edu.au davis at wehi.edu.au
Mon Jan 23 16:43:08 EST 1995

In article <3fu9vr$be0 at josie.abo.fi>, KRERIKSSON at FINABO.ABO.FI (Krister
Eriksson BIO) writes:

> I think that the journal Growth Factors is listed for the first time
> in the latest edition of the ISI Journal Citation Reports. Since our
> library didn't buy this ('93) edition, I would like to ask if someone
> could provide me with the impact factor of this journal.
> (My fax number to the distributor seems to be incorrect)

Well, we're a little biased here since the editor, Tony Burgess, is the
director of our Institute (and also my supervisor).  Still, there have been
some very good papers published in it.  It is not Nature, but if you were
published there you would be in good company.

I don't know who your distributor is.  I am sure we could send you some
information, though.  Our fax number is +61 3 347 1938.

Ian Davis					davis at licre.ludwig.edu.au
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research
Melbourne Tumour Biology Branch
Melbourne, Australia.