Request for Baculovirus transfer vectors

Raj Mehta r-mehta at nimr.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Jan 26 15:25:04 EST 1995

Dear All,

I am looking for anyone who has any double (or triple or more) promoter
vectors for baculovirus expression - such as pAcUW31 (Clontech) or pAcUW51
(Pharmigen) etc. I would be grateful if anyone can provide me with the
above. Also, at the moment I am co-expressing two sub-units of a
heterodimeric protein by co-infecting the cells with two different
recombinant viruses. Has anyone got any info on the merits of this approach
as opposed to the double promoter transfer vector?
Thanks

Raj