silver staining

Brian A. Hollander afn08460 at FREENET.UFL.EDU
Mon Jan 30 09:27:54 EST 1995

I have tried several different silver staining protocols. The one I have
found that best combines speed, ease, and sensitivity is that of Wray et
al. (1981) Anal. Biochem. 118:197-203. Remember to keep all glassware
extremely clean. Also, as a tip, if you can acid clean your gel combs, do so.

BAH