cell biology graphics

kruskal at RASCAL.MED.HARVARD.EDU kruskal at RASCAL.MED.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Jul 10 09:04:47 EST 1995

In article <3tfd24$5ij at Owl.nstn.ca>, "R. Lomore" <rlomore at fox.nstn.ca> writes:
>My wife is teaching an OAC (last year of high school) biology course in
>rural Ontario, Canada. She is looking for a source of on-line cell pics
>&/or graphics of a variety of cell types and organelles which she could
>use to add diversity to her course, perhaps by putting together a
>Hypercard presentation.
>Thanx in advance.

The textbook "Molecular Biology of the Cell" by Alberts et al. is available on
CD-ROM with lots of beautiful pictures which I imagine you can capture and
export.  Call Keyboard Publishing 1-800-945-4551.  (I think it's $99 for a
single copy).